I found this pattern in an Australian magazine several years ago and it was love at first sight! I started it in 2006 with the idea that it would be queen sized. I had so many problem piecing it that I struggled to get it into its current 50×50 inch square. I’m a pretty good piecer and have done a couple of DWRs, but with this one, I just couldn’t get the center diamonds to be consistent. Rather than let it languish as a UFO, I loaded it today and started stitching around the rings. I haven’t settled on a design for the centers yet — I’m thinking of a freehand rose. I would do feathers, but the intended recipient doesn’t care for feathers.
|เสื้อผ้าราคาถูก on Vista vs. Turbo Tax Updat…|
|jane on TaDa|
|secured credit cards on Binding and Baking|
|QuiltZing on Binding and Baking|
|DeLynne on Binding and Baking|